Welcome to Gorse Covert Primary School website. We hope you find it informative.
Gorse Covert Primary School has enjoyed an excellent reputation for over 30 years for providing an exciting, stimulating and enjoyable environment. We are a friendly, welcoming school with a strong ethos based around our ‘values’ education, and our role in the local and global community. We aim to provide a strong foundation for every child’s future, equipping them with life skills and a joy for learning.
Mrs C. Cooke – Headteacher
- Developing values, aspirations and self esteem
- High standards of behaviour and safety
- Links with parents and wider community
- A creative and engaging curriculum
- Providing a range of enrichment activities
- High expectations and attainment
- Being a fully inclusive school
Take a look around our website to find out why we’re proud of our school. Anything in blue is a link to a document or relevant website.
We are constantly striving for further improvement and are currently working on;
- Implementing and monitoring the impact of our new 3Cs curriculum.
- Ensuring ‘assessment for learning’ is effective in all classes for all levels of ability, including SEND.
- Further enhance children’s personal development and mental health, including improving pupil voice.
- Enhancing leadership skills across all levels.
Please note that there were no statutory tests in 2020 due to the coronavirus pandemic so the results below do not represent our current data.
For further information about the school or to make an appointment with the Headteacher, please contact Mrs Wilkes or Mrs Burgess in the school office. Tel: 01925 825070 email: email@example.com
You can also write to us using the following address:
Gorse Covert Primary School, Birchwood, Warrington WA3 6TS
Please also contact the office if you wish to have paper copies of any documents on our website. Paper copies are provided at no cost.