We started the SIA over 3 years ago and have already demonstrated a considerable impact on teaching and learning across our schools.
Over the last few years we have:
- developed our own NQT programme
- developed an RQT programme
- Run Schools Direct with Great Sankey Teaching School
- Used external advisers to evidence strengths and areas for development in each of our school
- Completed monitoring visits to other schools
- Run leadership programmes to develop senior leaders
- employed a Safeguarding lead
- developed an EYFS network
- developed a subject leader network
Unfortunately, the SIA disbanded in Sep 2019 but we continue to work alongside the Teaching School.