Welcome to Gorse Covert Primary School website. We hope you find it informative.
Gorse Covert Primary School has enjoyed an excellent reputation for almost 30 years for providing an exciting, stimulating and enjoyable environment. We are a friendly, welcoming school with a strong ethos based around our ‘values’ education, and our role in the local and global community. We aim to provide a strong foundation for every child’s future, equipping them with life skills and a joy for learning.
Mrs C. Cooke – Headteacher
- Developing values, aspirations and self esteem
- High standards of behaviour and safety
- Links with parents and wider community
- A creative and engaging curriculum
- Providing a range of enrichment activities
- High expectations and attainment
- Being an fully inclusive school
Take a look around our website to find out why we’re proud of our school. Anything in blue is a link to a document or relevant website.
We are constantly striving for further improvement and are currently working on;
- Improving maths across the school to ensure children achieve the best they possibly can.
- Ensuring that the current high standard of teaching is maintained and enhanced.
- Ensuring children make at least the expected progress and in many cases, accelerated progress.
- Further develop the leadership team of the school, including governors, to ensure that Gorse Covert provides the best education to our pupils.
For further information about the school or to make an appointment with the Headteacher, please contact Mrs Brown or Mrs Wilkes in the school office. Tel: 01925 825070
Please also contact the office if you wish to have paper copies of any documents on our website.